Thursday, August 7, 2008

Carnival Bash


I'm planning a backyard carnival for Paige for her birthday. I'm starting a little early mostly for the fact that I love birthdays and and I'm just in the mood to throw a party. Last months Parents magazine features a really cute carnival party and this is their cake. I can't wait to make it! If you have any fun carnival suggestions let me know. Also, I'm looking for an adult clown costume that Dean can wear, so if anyone happens to have one that they would like me to borrow (or rent) I would really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

What a fun idea! I may have to copy that idea years down the road!!! The cake just looks adorable!

The Steel's said...

I can't wait for the event. It all sounds so cute. I actually might have a clown costume. Not me, myself, but know someone who you could borrow from.

Tom and Sharlet said...

What a fun party idea! I need to get going on my girls' cowgirl party that I promised them and have not pulled through on yet. Also, we would love to come visit in the winter and play in your snow. We will totally have to plan that this year.

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

Your party sounds so fun...Paige will love it!!!!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio