Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Obsessive Squeegee Woes


A few years back, while I was still living at home, my mom enforced the rule of the shower squeegee. If you don't know of this rule it states that you must squeegee the glass shower door each time you're finished showering. Well, of course this rule has carried on to my own home, although I have know idea what the purpose is considering my shower is completely disgusting and filled with mold even when cleaned and needs to be completely torn out, but even so the rule sticks. Well, I just realized along with my obsession for the rule I have an obsessive pattern on how the squeegee must be run along the door. It goes something like this...
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓



Go ahead, call me crazy!

2 comments:

LoGunns said...

Jaime you are so funny!

Sharlet said...

That's good you care about things like that. I on the other hand could care less and that is why our house is usually a big mess.

Oh, and I thought that was so cute how you said that Paige thinks my girls are her good friends because my girls think the same thing. They kept asking me why they didn't get to go to the carnival party too.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio