Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Mama



So, the idea of having a surrogate mother carry a child for us has been running through my head for some time lately. I do not do so well in the department of carrying children, so I was thinking that maybe one of my friends or family members could carry the child for us. I just saw a story where a grandmother carried her 3 triplet grandchildren. Well, so I started looking into it and playing around with the idea and I found out that it would cost between $60,000 and $80,000! Holy Magoly! That's one PRICEY baby. Exnay on that idea.

3 comments:

LoGunns said...

In case you change your mind I would do it for $40,000:)

Mindi D said...

That is alot of money, maybe I need a new career!!! I could have one a year and make a good bundle of money!!

Aaron and Jenny Westbroek said...

That's out of control! And I thought $20,000 was a lot for the invitro we did to have Gabe....well, it's still a lot, but not 60-80 grand!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio