Monday, October 27, 2008

Pretty Pomegranates


Today, I am excited about my big bowl of beautiful Pomegranates from my Grandma Lois's tree. They make me miss St. George. Here is my mom's yummy recipe for Dixie Salad. It's a great salad for the holidays.

Mix:
1 can of fruit cocktail
1 can of pineapple tidbits
1 can of mandarin oranges
Cut up apples and pomegranates (as much as you want)

Fold in:
1 mixture of either vanilla or lemon pudding, about 4 oz of cool whip and one package of colored mini marshmallows.

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

You crack me up with your blogs! I can't keep up with everything you post so just know that i am reading and everything you post is sooo cute! I love those jewelry boxes, i need one! Every time I get on my blog, you're at the top of my list! Sometimes a couple times a day, I love it!

The Steel's said...

You should make me a big bowl of Dixie Salad, it sounds so yummy! No nuts please!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio