Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gonna Make A Pie

Desserts must be my thing this week because that's all that's drawing my attention for some reason. What's fun about this yummy Chocolate Mascarpone Cheese Pie is that it uses Philadelphia's new Chocolate Cheesecake Filling which sounds delicious to me.



And speaking of PIE, here's a fun film suggestion for the weekend. Okay so the story line of Waitress is a little questionable, but I still loved it and actually Mr. L kind of liked it too. The reason I loved this movie though is because it contains the sweetest lullabye that the girl sings to her baby. Every time I think of pie, the song pops into my head. Anyways, you have to hear it to love it. The character in the movie bakes pies that are all based off of different circumstances in her life. It's pretty random and funny but trust me it's a good one. I linked the song at the end of the post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pie looks delicious. I was wondering if that movie was good. I'll definitely add that one to my wish to see list. Thanks!

Missy said...

This looks divine. I'm sure I'll give it a try sometime. Thanks for sharing about the movie. Sounds cute!

LoGunns said...

I remember when you talked in your sleep really loud and you said " I'm hungry. I want to eat a whole pie. I wish I was in a pie eating contest."

goodluckbarb said...

That will complete my Valentines dinner nicely. Thanks for the tip!

A Darling and Delightful Journey said...

OHMYGOODNESS! That pie looks DELICIOUS! And have fun being whisked away for your romantic lunch with the hubby today.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio