Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hawaiian Getaway


We just returned from our fabulous Hawaiian Getaway. It was such great weather and so much fun to spend the time together. I have never left my children for more than one night without seeing them and I'm not going to say that it was easy for me. I actually had a meltdown two nights ago when it looked as if we may not get on a flight for a couple of days and I thought I was never going to see the kids again! A word of warning...do not put Mrs. L in a high stress situation. Other than that one moment though, the trip was very relaxing and I am so thankful we had the opportunity to go. Thanks to all of you who made it possible.

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am jealous that you went to Hawaii and I am jealous I didn't win the necklace! But, I am SUPER glad you had fun. Trips with the hubby are the best.

Mindi D said...

That is so fun, just looking at that picture of you guys in your swimwear on the beach in front of the ocean makes me jealous!! I can say that your week was way better than mine! Up until last night that is.. I'm glad you had fun!

Jamie said...

How fun! I am so jealous!!

Amy Jenks said...

That sounds like a ton of fun (well, aside from missing your kids). I wish we could go to Hawaii!!!

The Steel's said...

What? There better be more pictures than that. I might be coming over tomorrow to see more. I am glad you had a good little getaway, it is good for you and your kiddos. You deserve a relaxing vacation with your hubby.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great time!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

sooo jealous right now!!! I'd love to be there! totally understand the kid thing. I've only left my kiddo for one night as well

Becky said...

Glad you made it back. Looks warm!

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

The weather was horrible here while you were gone! And everytime I drove by your house and saw the grandparent's car I was jealous! I'm glad you had fun!

Tom and Sharlet said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys finally got to go! I didn't realize you weren't going to bring the kids. Hope you had a great time!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio