Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Summer

We have had such a fantastic summer. It went way too fast and I am very sad to see it go. I am having a slight panic attack today because I'm sending my second one off to school. I am so not ready to be an empty nester. Here are a few of our favorite summer memories...


So many fun nights with our cousins Katelyn and Tate and lots and lots of Fireworks!


Paige and Kate at the Sadium of Fire...Fantastic!


Paige lost her first tooth and got her ears pierced

Gabe's trips to Yellowstone with Nana and Papa and to New York with his dad. Spoiled, I know!




3 comments:

Laura said...

SO NICE to see an update!

what a great summer. I am with you, it went by WAY too fast!

WE NEED A GET TOGETHER!!!!

The Steel's said...

It was such a fun summer, too bad it is over! Cute pictures, I like the one of Gabe and Dean in NYC!

Heidi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I like the quick update!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio