Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Young Love


This story was so sweet to me. This little Jayla Cooper is expected to lose her battle to leukemia in the next few weeks at only 9 years old. Her dying wish was to Get Married. The town pulled together and threw her a beautiful wedding where she was married to her best friend that she met in the hospital. She said, "He is very cute and I love him." They vowed to be friends forever. I just love how little girls dream of a fairytale wedding. What a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Mags said...

So beautiful, but so so sad!!!

Anonymous said...

That is just heartbreaking! I hope this little girl experiences a miracle!

Something Marvellous said...

Oh, what a sweet story. I would much rather see news like this on the news at night. Thank you!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio