Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Angels




Right now I have a very good friend going through something I cannot imagine having to bear. She found out a few months ago that the little angel baby in her belly has a heart that's not quite right. My friend is so worried but is showing such courage. This baby and her family have both helped me to start noticing the small moments and blessings in my own life. I am beginning to realize lately that I spend way to much time for myself and not enough time for the angels of my own. I am thankful they are mine and for every moment of laughter we share. For a story of courage and to add some encouragement of your own, go and visit Libbi's Blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love those pictures. I will definitely say a prayer for your friend's baby.

Mindi D said...

You are so cute. Your kids are angels for sure and if i've learned anything so far from this it's to appreciate all my kids do, whether its cute, funny, naughty, or just plain normal. They are so special to me right now i love them to pieces!

Nikki said...

Such cute pictures of your kids. That was such a nice comment you left on my blog, tell your mom thanks and "Hi" from me. I will pray for your friend also.

LoGunns said...

Love the pictures. It's amazing that any baby ever is healthy with ten fingers and ten toes. I was sad to hear about your friend:(

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio