Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yoga What?


Last night, I went to my very first ever Yoga Class. After I watched Denise Richards on DWTS amazingly jump in to the splits after "obviously" having no dance experience and then hearing her credit it all to Yoga...I mean hey, who doesn't want to do the splits right! I knew I had to climb on board. Now keep in mind that after this post I will continue to attend Yoga, but these are just a few things I learned for all you beginners...

*It's very important to Get Your Giggles Out before you enter the room. You will SEE lots of funny things and HEAR lots of funny noises.
*Do Not, I mean Do Not Disturb the Yoga-Serious! You can do this by walking in late, falling over on top of them, or even laughing while they are in the "out of reality" zone.
*Wear some pants that can give a little. You wouldn't want your pants to split right when your bum is up in the air (Right Ash!)

10 comments:

Mindi D said...

ha ha that's hilarious!!! I wish i was there. We'll have to try it out in a few weeks. I've been before but never with you and Ash! That'd be good times for sure!!

michelle said...

There is NO way I could get through yoga without giggling. Seriously. I am just not that mature :)

The Steel's said...

I don't think I have laughed so hard - I am a big nerd. You would think I am some large ogre who splits their pants in the downward dog.
You should add to try not to laugh at:
1. the heavy breathers
2. the sleeping and bell chiming
3.the crazy bouncy lady in the cardio center
Seriously? I don't know if I can go back! I might stick to combat!

Becky said...

I love yoga. But the bell Seriously! You have to go when Kathi teaches it is really different!

Nikki said...

Thanks for the heads up, I've thought about doing yoga, but I would be a big distraction cause I don't think I would be able to control my laughter.

LoGunns said...

I love yoga! But I have had some very funny experiences in there too. I will tell you next time I see you.

Anonymous said...

I tried yoga once through a tape that someone let me borrow. I giggled through it. I wasn't giggling the next day when I was so sore that I couldn't move.

LeAnn said...

Hilarious!! Where do you do Yoga? I had a goal to be able to do the splits by the end of the year last year....did not happen. (I know hilarious in and of itself!!) It is harder than you think!! Good luck. You, me, Jill and Katie should go to lunch sometime!!

Suzanne said...

I can't breathe I am laughing so hard. I wouldn't be able to go because I can't stop laughing when I am nervous or in akward situations.

SoBella Creations said...

I love Yoga!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio